Blog Background

Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring Break!

Ahh, the beauty of being in the school system...Spring Break! Mine began early when I went to Nashville for a long weekend to be by Whitney for her big day! We had a great weekend, beginning with the bridesmaids luncheon (0thers began the night before at the lingerie shower/bachelorette party) and ending with dance party at the reception. I had to miss Thursday's festivities since I am still in graduate school (will it ever end?). My camera batteries are dead, so I will have to get new ones so I can download my pictures into my computer! I got to see many friends this weekend, but what a blessing to be a part of Whitney and Michael Cantrell's big day! Whitney walked down the aisle by herself, not because she was starting a brand new tradition, but because she got so excited, she forgot her dad! She realized 3/4 of the way down that she was alone! It was classic, and broke the tension of everyone balling their eyes out! I have to get pictures from everyone that took more pictures than me! Whitney was a beautiful bride, and I know she is having a blast in Mexico with her new hubby! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Cantrell!
When Andy and I returned home, he found out that he got tickets to The Masters practice round. He left this morning at about 4 am, and followed Tiger around all morning. I am so pumped for him--he has always wanted to go, and finally got to! Pictures to follow so all of you golfers can be tremendously jealous:)! Yay for you, honey! Happy Spring Break!

2 comments:

AJnChattown said...

Its about time. Glad to hear from you.

Laurie said...

glad you are back, beef! We have missed you!