Blog Background

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Callie is one and other random pictures!




Callie turned one at the end of March, and she received a birthday haircut! She has been a great addition to our family, and is beginning to convince me that perhaps I can love another (besides
Andy) more than myself:)! And maybe I can even have a child one day--except you can't leave your children down in the basement all day while you're gone to work, can you? I also downloaded pics from Whitney's big day, but somehow lost all but one--so here is one from her bridesmaids' luncheon on Friday! Hope all is well--it is a beautiful day!
Here are Whitney's bridesmaids:
Front row: Erin, Kristy, Whitney, me, and Alyson
Back Row: Robin, Kelee, Amanda, Kingsley, Ashley and Claire

Sweet Callie Nix on her one year birthday!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Beefy! Yay! Glad you're back to blogging!! So good to see you this weekend even if it was just 10 minutes!!! Love you and miss you! ps... Nate is going to be SOOO jealous that Andy is at the Masters!!!

Angie said...

Beef--so glad you're back! My computer must have been messed up b/c I've only been able to see your Christmas post. Tonight, for some reason, the others suddenly popped up! Yea--I'm glad my computer is finding you again!

Abigail and Ansley said...

Hey! The craziest thing happened! I was checking your blog and expecting to still see "Merry Christmas." Then I saw several new blogs that I haven't seen before. I think something happened with my computer and it wasn't refreshing. Now I am caught up on the Nix News. It is so great to see what you have been up to! I love you lots!
Mitchell

chris anne said...

great pictures. happy birthday to sweet callie. tell her campbell wants to come play with her soon. sorry we didn't get to visit too much this weekend, but we'll do it again soon, hopefully!

Jillina said...

Aww sweet pictures!!