Blog Background

Monday, April 16, 2007

The Newest Fetus

Okay, don't freak out, it's not my fetus--it's Becky & Nate's! Congratulations to the newest members of the "Knocked Up" Club, as I have chosen to call it! The way I figure it, of the Lipscomb crew, there are 3 new ones on the way, Baby Boy Hazlewood, Sex Unknown Miller, and "Bebe" Kelley--congratulations everyone, Andy & I appreciate you all keeping us off the hook. I am putting up 2 pictures I stole from Becky's blog. One is of a few of us (and there is no hint of baby bump, I might add, so don't even try to find it) and the other is of Becky & Kelee (just because I miss them so!) Love to all. Keep the crackers by the bedside, Becky! Love you!

6 comments:

Becky said...

OK... you crack me up. I had no idea how much you have been posting lately! I have been out of the blogging loop I guess! Eli's girlfriend looks adorable, so glad that you're healed from being back at school after spring break, and I LOVED talking to you on the phone today! Love and miss you and thanks for the "bebe" shout-out. Hugs and kisses! ps... Kelee really could not stop laughing when I told her I was pregnant because she was SO right the whole time she would not stop playing "the bongos" if you know what I mean. :)

The Hazlewoods said...

Oh my godness. You are too funny...I am laughing out loud about the "Knocked Up Club"...you should really join...it is very fun! Sounds like you have had a busy few months! I miss you and need to see your beautiful face SOON!
Love and miss you so very much! Love...Kate

Angie said...

Bethany, you crack me up!

Jillina said...

Only you could form a knocked up club. :) Funny stuff!

Your Brother said...

You're the funniest sister I have!!!...Seriously!!!!

Elizabeth Miller said...

bethany, ok, I confess, i had only been checking your blog every so often b/c we had not heard from you in so long! But you have been busy this month!!!! SO glad to catch up on the "Nix news!" Miss you tons and gobs! You look amazing in the pics!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!liza