Blog Background

Monday, April 09, 2007

Back to School and Moody

I had to head back to work today after a most fabulous Spring Break. We spent yesterday at Andy's grandmother's for Easter afternoon. Only a small, frostbitten egghunt was had since most of his little cousins were sick. Then, of course, it was home to finish watching The Masters. Yay for Zach Johnson--he beat everyone! I, of course, was going for him because he has a three-month old baby boy! It was nice to see Tiger Woods actually not come all the way from behind to win it all. Way to be only semi-miraculous, Tiger!

After waking up at 8 am for the past week, today it was back to getting up at 6 am to be at school by 7:15. My school starts at 7:48 (yes, 7:48, not 7:45--it doesn't make much sense). By 12 noon, I was ready for a nap with the kindergarteners--but, unfortunately, they don't take naps anymore! When I got home, I was moody. For no good reason, just moody. I had had a good day, no crises had to be averted, no fights (friendship or other)--everything was peachy! I am not even PMSing--so can someone please help me understand why I am feeling so moody?! I felt better once I went to Target to pick up a "few things"--basically spent $50. Shopping therapy works everytime.
Here are some random shots. One is of The Masters winner (just for kicks!) My brother and his girlfriend, Jordan (who is a Pi Delta girl, by the way!) went to Disneyworld over Spring Break (Eli and I were deprived as children, we never went--so this was his first time!). They sent me a few pictures, so I thought I would share them with you all--I just love Jordan, she is a great girlfriend-in-law!
Here are lots of shots of Eli & Jordan at Disneyworld. In the picture to the left, they are dancing in the street like the little kids do at the parades!

My brother is too funny for words!!!!Go Zach, it's your birthday, go Zach!

4 comments:

Jillina said...

Aww sweet Eli. I haven't seen him in so long. Great pictures! Target always perks me right me too. :)

Laurie said...

maybe you are pg??

chris anne said...

looks like eli and jordan had fun. disney world is the best! and don't worry, you are a girl, and we get to be moody whenever we want--it's our reward for having to bear the children! well, i just decided it was anyway!

Kim said...

Well I can't believe it's been so long since I checked your blog. And now there's so much to see. Yea!
So, Callie is famous??!! I clicked on the website- supercool. Jake needs to be the cover of something.
And you make me laugh- I miss your humor. I see it in the blog entries.
I'm glad you enjoyed Spring Break- I did Disney myself.