Blog Background

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Pictures

I've been neglectful when it comes to pictures on my blog posts. Many apologies. I am now on Thanksgiving Break, so I have some extra time! Here is a random montage of pictures. Happy Thanksgiving! Andrea, Alesha, and me tailgating before the UGA/Bama game. It wasn't a great turn out for our Dawgs, but we did have fun!

Dre and Me

This is Perry, daughter of our friends Darrell and Celeste. They were over at our house for our Sunday/Wednesday class get together. I had to take Perry's picture with Callie because they have the same hair! Plus, they absolutely loved each other!
Can you tell where Perry's hair ends and Callie's begins?


Family picture at my mom's birthday party


Andy & his cousin, Scott, after Scott's wedding




Here is a shot of a beautiful rainbow that appeared at our house after a rain shower!













3 comments:

chris anne said...

love the pictures. that little girl with callie's hair is too cute. i loved talking to you this morning.

Jillina said...

Lots of good pictures! Hope you've had a good thanksgiving. We are watching the game right now which always makes me think of you. :) Love you and miss you! It's been to long since I've seen you.

Tastiman said...

Thanks for sharing the experiences of your life.
Boot Dryers