Blog Background

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Blog Facelift

I've been playing with this blog for the past hour, and have given it a major facelift! I've added a new fun background, picture, and if you check out the right side of the web page, you can see all the people I check up on/stalk on a regular occasion!

Things have been fairly boring here--which is absolutely wonderful, if you ask me. I thought about borrowing a kid from my across-the-street neighbor to write about. She has 4, so I thought she wouldn't miss them if I borrowed one for a while, but I guess that is not a great idea, huh? Oh, well...maybe next post! I hope your November is wonderful!

6 comments:

chris anne said...

swanky new blog background. i think the kid-borrowing thing is a great idea--you can borrow mine any time you want!

Angie said...

The facelift looks great!

Jillina said...

Love your new look!

Kim said...

I just have to tell you: I've had a roommate for a year and a half. We've been in my house now for a few months. She's moving out soon.
I appreciate you so much!!! You were such a good roommate!

Becky said...

ooooh! Very nice Beefy! Love it! :) I'm glad things are nice and boring for you... I know (or used to know) exactly what you mean by that! Enjoy! Love you and miss you!!

Tastiman said...

Thanks for sharing the experiences of your life.
Boot Dryers