Blog Background

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Pictures From My Last Blog...

Andy and I with our signature pose. Does anyone have any suggestions of how else to pose without it looking like we are about to head to our senior prom?
These are my sister-in-laws, Alesha and Rachel! Alesha is married to Andy's older brother, Jeremy, and Rachel is married to the younger brother, Charlie.
We were trying to get a Christmas card going here, but Andy and I screwed it up by doing another signature pose, instead of seeing what everyone else was doing!
My cousin's wife, Rebecca, and me at the game! This was the only time we stopped talking the whole time I sat by her! She is great!
This picture is for Eli! Since he didn't get to see the game on TV, I wanted him to see at least a little of his Dawgs!

2 comments:

Jillina said...

Ha Ha girl just embrace that signature pose! :)

Abigail and Ansley said...

I LOVE the pictures of game day!