Blog Background

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Not much of an update

Well, I guess no news is good news so far. Sandra went to the neurologist on Friday, and he said that her MRI looked better than his personal MRI:). She is scheduled for a more in-depth MRI on September 15th. She continues to be episode free, so that is great news, but we are still anxious for the doctors to figure out exactly what is the cause of all this stuff. Your prayers are much appreciated!

On a humorous note, I had to take Callie to the vet on Tuesday because her ear was swollen to about 3 times it's normal size. The diagnosis? BUG BITE!!! I'm not even kidding! The treatment was either a cortisone shot, or Benadryl at home...I chose the Benadryl route. Andy says that she is having sympathy bug bite swelling because of my fire ant episode. Like mother, like doggie-daughter!

I know many of you prayed for my friend, Katie, when she was going through her sickness at the end of last year--and that you continue to pray for her family. A fund has been started in Katie's memory. I have been meaning to post the website so here it is! It's main purpose is to spread the gospel! Please take some time to check it out:
http://khwfund.org/

Love to all!

3 comments:

chris anne said...

poor callie!

Jillina said...

Hey any new news on Sandra?

Tastiman said...

Thanks for sharing great blog.
Filter Cloth