Blog Background

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've got good news and bad news...

...Let's go with the good news first! Sandra's neurologist called with the awesome news that the only thing that her latest MRI shows is a little arthritis in her spine (no big deal)--so all is clear! I know she feels like the weight of the world is off of her shoulders and she will go back to the neurologist for an appointment at the end of October. So, we still don't know what caused her episodes, but whatever it was, it is gone now! Isn't that awesome?!

Now, for the bad news. My Georgia Bulldogs got a good old-fashioned butt kicking by the Crimson Tide on Saturday night. We were there for the game, and the only fun part was the third quarter. But, the Dawgs did not give up, so that speaks for something...right? We had a great time with Andrea and Hunter (who came down for the game)--and most of the day was a blast! SEC football is crazy!!! Everyone was impressed by how nice and polite the Bama fans were--but I knew that anyway, since half of my friends Roll with the Tide.
Kudos to Alabama...I suppose.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey girl! I was at the game and was looking for you. We hung out in Tate watching the TN game before our game started. I have to ask what the arch symbol is that the band does and the announcer acted like was some great GA thing. ???? I didn't know. Glad the Alabama fans were nice! We had a good time. We did have a run in with a few fans...me with a 60ish yr old man. I mean my goodness!! :)

Becky said...

Awesome about Andy's mom and so sorry about your Dawgs!! We're having a HORRIBLE football season so far over here, so we feel your pain!!!

Kim said...

I was so disappointed the Dawgs didn't win!!! =(

Jillina said...

What a blessing!! I'm so glad to hear everything's ok with Andy's mom!! We were watching Gameday Saturday morning and thinking of you guys. I'm a smidge bit jealous that you and Andrea got to hang out, did you see Moreno's mohawk - awesome!!

Whitney said...

I'm soooo glad Sandra is ok! Praise the Lord.

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

The football "surprises" are always so shocking. I guess that's part of what keeps it interesting. I'm glad you get to go to the games. And what about your local Jr. League...intense for sure. I participated in ours for two years; however, it was not that formal. Fun but busy and two years was plenty.

Unknown said...

Screw Bama Fans!!! How dare you give them Props!! 1 word...Ashamed!!

Tastiman said...

Thanks for sharing the experiences of your life.
Boot Dryers