Blog Background

Monday, November 06, 2006

Savannah or Bust...

Well, as I type, I am located in the awesome city of Savannah for the Georgia School Counselors Association conference--and thankfully the city is totally great, because the conference is pretty lame. I won't go into details, but let's just say, my fairly organized self is about to pull my hair out due to the unorganization of everyone else! Oh, well! Atleast I am in the land of Paula Dean (bless her heart)--and don't have the time to go stand in line for her fabulous food! I then talked to another counselor who told me she walked right in at lunchtime--dang it! Savannah is beautiful, but I did not bring my camera, since I knew I would be conferencing for quite sometime! Sorry I have no funny stories, but that just tells you how stinky everything is.
In other news, Andy and I (well, let's admit it, mainly Andy) re-painted our master bathroom this weekend. As soon as I download the pictures, I will post them--but I love the color, and Andy was such a sport, he trimmed out everything, then rolled it all! What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man (thank you Salt 'n Pepa for that great quote!) I am going to post a cute picture of catching Andy and Callie napping together on the couch--I hate to say it, but the dog is beyond spoiled. She was fixed last week, so she deserves it, since we had our veterinarian swipe her "doghood" away from her, now she shall never know the joys of nursing 9 puppies at the same time! She wouldn't leave her incision alone, so we had to get her a cone--those pictures to come as well! Sorry to be so slack on the pictures--but I wanted to post before I forgot! Elizabeth, I am also posting a picture of one of Callie's brothers or sisters (I'm not sure which!) Now is the time to get that doodle you want! Love to all!

7 comments:

chris anne said...

oh my, you HAVE to make time for Paula Deen and tell her i said hi! tell callie we hope she is healing well. take care.

Jillina said...

Do you know that I've wanted to go to Savannah for 2 years now? Mark and I are already making plans to go in April for the big 4 yr annv.

As a sidebar I must say I love your blog - you make me laugh out loud.

Lindsay said...

How long are you in Savannah? Glad you're at least enjoying the city. It's on my list of places to go.

What color did you paint?

Becky said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE GOLDEN DOODLES!!!

Kim said...

Oh, she is so precious!! I can't believe I didn't come see her when she was a puppy.

Elizabeth Miller said...

Oh beef! THat is just rude! I wish I could drive there and pick the pup up myself! They are the BEST! and most beautiful! Keep on loving sweet Callie for me. And love the pic of Andy and her! Give Paula a hug for me...feel like I know her b/c of my small..ok large..obsession : )

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

I have never been a big dog fan, but I must say that the photo of your doggie makes me want to go out and get a furry friend for James to play with! Super cute!