Blog Background

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ode to Girls Weekend






It has only taken me a week to talk about last weekend! I constantly think about posting--but then get distracted by millions of other things. I just finished my last homework assignment for a class--yay! Now, on to more important things!
Last weekend was a much-needed escape from the grind! No, not the old MTV dance show (does anyone remember that?)--but just from the day-to-day! My job is great, my husband, fabulous, and my dog...well, she's HUGE! But, I definitely needed to see my girls! We had a fabulous weekend! It amazes me everytime I see everyone, how absolutely blessed we all are! Everyone I saw this weekend has been blessed by loving husbands, great jobs, beautiful babies (and dogs, right Lindsay?), and of course, great girl-friends. Thanks to everyone who came this weekend--a GIGANTIC thanks to Rebecca for hosting a bunch of screaming girls. I had much fun talking, eating, talking, and eating some more! It was hard to go back to work on Monday, but I had fun things to tell my co-workers! Good luck to all who want to begin making babies--and Aunt Bethany will be by to babysit (just as long as I can give them back--right?:)) I will blog about this past week another time. Love to all--and here are some pictures of our fun times!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Yea! I love to see the pics and pretend that I was there. I can only imagine how many stories were told in those 2 days! :)

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Looks like you girls had a blast! Aren't friends the best?!

chris anne said...

so glad you are still blogging. i miss you. tell callie campbell says hi.

Jillina said...

I was afraid you were done with blogging again. I had such a good time seeing your cute face last weekend. We really should get together more often. Maybe next time we trek to GA we could meet somewhere around ATL for a while?

Lindsay said...

It was so so nice catching up with you. I'm glad you're in the dog world with me!!

Why does it always look like my eyes are squinty in pictures? I need to work on that : )