Blog Background

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Technologically Deficient!

Well, I still have not figured out how to download pictures to this blog. I read the directions--and felt quite dumb! Thankfully, I do not have a picture of myself that I want to show anyone at this time--so this is actually quite convenient. I have just finished my homework for my online class (yes, everyone--I am currently taking 3 classes and working a full-time job!). By Thanksgiving, I have decided that I will probably be checking myself into some private counseling myself. I truly love my job, though, and my classes are quite entertaining--believe it or not, I enjoy going to class 1-2 nights a week from 5-7:45. I'm such a dork! For the month of September, I am proud of myself for how in touch with my friends I have been. Labor Day weekend, I spent the weekend with Lauren (Renfro) Overbeek in ATL. The next weekend, I spent Saturday afternoon in Chattanooga with Andrea. Chris Anne and the Sciortino clan came down the next week and we had a blast, and Friday night, Andy and I went out to eat with some Dalton friends: Annie and Jonathan Chakales (and their bun in the oven) and Katie and Jacob Whitlow. We dined at a restaurant in Virginia Highlands called Two Urban Licks--sounds shady--but the food was good, and it was quite trendy--I felt so "Sex In The City"! Okay, I had better end this blog, so I can go take some pictures to somehow post on this obstacle course that is blogspot!

4 comments:

Jillina said...

Yay Beefy!! I'm so glad your online now as well. I can not wait to hear some of your stories. I love that you can find drama and humor in going to pick up milk at the grocery or something. Love you!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

I'm glad you have a golden doodle! I really want to get one of those...one day. We travel so much with work that we decided one pet is enough for now. Maybe Jason will get one so we can share.

Glad you're online...

chris anne said...

call me and i'll help you post some pictures. you're funny.

Lindsay said...

Have you figured it out yet?