Blog Background

Monday, September 18, 2006

The Beef is Blogging!

Well, I have been influenced by all my wonderful friends blogs. I have had so much fun reading them, that I have decided to start one! Now, I don't know what I am doing, nor do I have time to even begin one of these...but here goes nothing!
First of all, let me say a BIG congratulations to my hometown/childhood/college sister, Whitney Hudson, who got engaged two weekends ago! The ring is gorgeous, and I know she is glowing! I have never met her fiance, Michael, but I know he must be awesome. The wedding date is March 31, 2007--and I cannot wait!
We just had a wonderful and busy visit from the Sciortino clan last week. Chris Anne and Campbell came to stay with Andy, Callie, and me for the better part of the week, and then Dave came up after his training in Atlanta to spend the weekend with us. The boys played golf Saturday morning (imagine that!), then they took over Campbell duties (or doodies--whichever you choose!) so Chris and I could go shopping and get a much-needed pedicure. Chris Anne and Dave are amazing parents, and so good with Campbell! He is a precious piece of baby--and I could squeeze him all the time! Okay, I must end this sometime...Welcome to my blog!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

woo hoo! I don't know when I was more excited to find out someone had a blog!
LOVE you and miss you...
check out our little family on my blog sight.
your big sis!

Becky said...

Yay Beefy! Glad you've started a blog, because I need to know what my girl is up to!! Love and miss you and can't wait to see you!!!!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Yeah, glad to hear news of you Bethany! Look forward to catching up with you!
love
reese

chris anne said...

thanks for the kind words about my meager parental abilities. glad to see you are blogging with the rest of us. tell callie that campbell misses her, oh, and y'all too!

Lindsay said...

Beef...How did I not know that you started a blog!? I am so excited!!! I thought Callie was still a puppy, but from the picture on Chris Anne's blog she looks huge : ) I want one just like her!