Blog Background

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to my LITTLE brother!


Okay, one day late isn't bad! Happy 27th birthday to Eli (yesterday)! He is quite the old man now. I have an awesome brother who makes me almost pee my pants laughing all the time. You kind of get attached to someone when you have been around them for 27 years. Eli is such a blessing to me and everyone he is around, I'm so glad I get to call him my brother (and that Camille will get to call him "Uncle"). Love you, Eli!!!!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Baby Brother!!! :) Did Andy figure out the picture thing yet... we want to see Camille in that belly Andy! Get to work!!! hehe LOVE YOU!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday, Eli! And...I love the name Camille! Can't wait to see her in 98 days! :0)

Angie said...

Wait....98 days was from the post before this one. Can't wait to see Camille in less than 98 days!

Tastiman said...

I love the suggestion about writing to build a community. I really enjoy sharing the interesting and engaging blogs I discover... it's the "web" in web-logging, and making those connections is gratifying and good.
Boot Dryers