Blog Background

Thursday, November 19, 2009

26 weeks

Now, friends, let me explain the lack of belly pics. I have recently changed computers, and have not had the chance to download my camera program onto the new computer. So, sorry! I know I will have to get on the ball before this baby comes (in 98 days, yikes!). We have been busy and I'm looking forward to a break from work--it is too hectic being the only counselor for 750 little ones. I'm excited about eating over the holidays in maternity pants--no unbuttoning necessary! Have a great Thanksgiving week!

6 comments:

Becky said...

I've been thinking about you!!!!!! Now listen here, missy.... I need belly pictures, and SOON! :) Hope you're feeling good... LOVE YOU!!!!!

Angie said...

Good to hear an update from you! Hope y'all are doing well. Holidays with elastic pants are the BEST!!

Kim said...

Whatever!!!! Get those pics on the computer for us!! =)
Have fun with maternity Thanksgiving- really jealous! =)

Jillina said...

Bethany! You sweet little thing you! I need to see that sweet belly! Hope to see you soon! love you!

Cristie said...

Still no belly pics....I am starting to think I might see you in person before I see a prego pic. Hope you are feeling well, so excited for yall!

Tastiman said...

I love the suggestion about writing to build a community. I really enjoy sharing the interesting and engaging blogs I discover... it's the "web" in web-logging, and making those connections is gratifying and good.
Boot Dryers