Blog Background

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Breakin'!

It is the end of my Spring Break, and as Andy watches The Masters, I get a chance to reminiscence over my paid week-long vacation from school! Anyone jealous? I spent the beginning of the week doing absolutely, positively nothing. But you know when you are at home, you always feel like you need to be cleaning or doing something productive? I did that for about one day, and then decided that I needed to get over the guilt and enjoy the days. I read a few books, and chilled out with Callie, then on Thursday evening, Andy and I headed to Nashvegas. We had a great time staying with Chris Anne, David, Campbell, and Andrew--those are some cutie-pie kiddos! There is certainly never a dull moment in that household, Campbell keeps you entertained with his matter-of-fact statements and obsessions with his person of the moment. When Andy is around, Campbell loooooooooooves to always know what Andy is doing and if Andy will play with him. Too cute. Eli came over Saturday night for dinner, and Campbell asked him every 3 minutes or so if he was done with his dinner. I think he kept checking because he was the first one done, and wanted someone else to finish so he could play with them. Baby Andrew chills like no other baby before him. It melts your heart when he smiles at you with his gigantic cheeks, and toothless grin! I also got a chance to hang out with Carrie at Bread & Co right after the typhoon hit Franklin. We sat in the restaurant for a couple of hours talking about everything we could think of--it was glorious! I then migrated to Starbucks in Brentwood to meet Lauren and chit-chat until dinnertime. Rebecca, Abigail, and Ansley met us for dinner, and the girls and Campbell kept us entertained in McAllister's Deli until it was time to leave. Saturday, Lindsay and Rebecca met Chris and I at Puffy Muffin (surprise, surprise!) for brunch. I had a food and friend-filled weekend, and it was so wonderful to meet up with everyone--thanks for taking time out to hang with me! I forgot my camera, so I have no pictures, I'll steal some from Chris Anne when she updates her blog! Happy Spring--isn't it wonderful?

6 comments:

chris anne said...

we LOVED having you here! campbell has only asked for you and andy about a dozen times since you left. he sure does love you guys, and we do, too. come back soon.

Whitney said...

AHH! Ok I was a horrible friend this weekend. I left work too late on Friday to meet you at McCallisters, and I was in such a rush to get home I forgot to call you, and then I was going to come by the Puffy Muffin on Saturday before we went out of town but we ended up having MAJOR car trouble! We had to get a new radiator because ours was cracked and we never even made it out of town! So I missed the wedding:( It was a crazy day. So sorry I missed you!!!

Becky said...

Glad you had a good Spring Break and got to see the girls in Nashville!! SOMEDAY we will actually be there at the same time!!! Love and miss you!!

Angie said...

Fun, fun, fun! I'm completely jealous!!

Jillina said...

Fun!! I hate I've missed seeing you, hopefully soon we can get together. Love you.

Tess said...

Bethany, I remembered you saying you had a blog, so I just googled you and found it. I don't care that you and Jeremy were on spring break all last week, you stink!! Also I wanted to let you know that we have a new blog. I have become obsessed looking at everyone elses so I made us one. It is kempfamily31.blogspot.com