Blog Background

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday and Much More

Everyone knows that I am a blog slacker, so it should come as no surprise that I am wishing my husband a birthday one week late. Andy turned 29 years old on St. Patrick's Day--and I am so glad that he was born all those years ago:)! I find it hard to believe how blessed I am to be married to him, he has the patience of Job to put up with me. Many thanks to my parents for praying him into my life--God is soooo good! Happy Birthday to my fabulous husband! He might kill me for posting this picture of him from Christmas! I forced him to pose with one of his presents (if you're wondering, it is Monkey Bread--he loves the stuff:)!) I hope you all had a Happy Easter! Love you, Andy!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy belated Birthday, Andy!

Becky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and I miss you Beefy!)

Angie said...

Happy birthday! Why is it that men don't like to pose for pictures?!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday handy andy! hehehe. Love the monkey bread.

chris anne said...

happy birthday, andy! looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks! campbell is really excited about it. he misses uncle andy and aunt bethany.