Blog Background

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Finished...For Good?

Well, everyone, I just turned in my final papers for graduate school, I have one last presentation tomorrow, then graduation on Saturday! So, am I finished? Andy says I must take a break for a little while--but I don't see a PhD. in my future (right now!). So, let's talk about other fun things!
Chris Anne, Dave, and Campbell came to visit us a few weekends ago! We had a blast, and Chris Anne has talked about it in her blog, so I won't go into many details. We ventured to the pool, Jaemor Farm (a local produce market), Andy's brother's house, and even out to dinner and a movie. Andy's parents kept Campbell while we all went on a double date--we almost (but not quite) forgot that we were old fogeys who have been out of college for 5 years. Campbell and Callie bonded. I am including some pictures from Campbell's swim time--he is too cute for words! Friends, line up your daughters, Campbell will be a hot commodity for the marriage market one day!

P.S. We are headed to the beach on Saturday. The area we are going to is Santa Rosa Beach (near Seaside and Santa Rosa) so any suggestions of things to do and places to eat would be most appreciated! Thanks! Enjoy the pictures!

Dave and Campbell blowing bubbles in the water!

Campbell chillin' in his float

Something is cracking him up--too cute!

Campbell was surprised when Andy jumped in the pool--his facial expression cracks me up! By the way, that is not a real snake!

7 comments:

Kim said...

YEA!!! I am so proud of you for finishing! Just breathe a sigh of relief. And what are you going to do with all your time if you don't start on a PhD???? =)

Angie said...

Congrats on being done with grad school! What a weight that will take off your shoulders!

Whitney said...

WOW Bethany! I'm so happy for you!! That's great. You have accomplished much in your life so far:) Congrats! Love the pics too!

Becky said...

OH! So cute pics! And congrats on being DONE with school!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! You're so smart!!! he he! :)

Elizabeth Miller said...

Congratulations!!! I am SO proud of you! You are a hero in my book! Love you bunches and I will be so proud thinking of you on Saturday!!! Love you bunches!
Elizabeth

Jillina said...

Yay your done with school again! Really so happy and yup proud of you!

Great pics of Campbell!

Kim said...

Harry Potter??? Check my blog and comment. I thought of you- my Harry friend. =)