Blog Background

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Update on the Girl!











Camille is now 6 months old (7 months old on the 20th)! I have been back at work for just over a month. I thought being just a mama was hard--being a full-time working mama is atleast 300% harder.
Camille is such a blessing to us. She is (finally!) out of her swaddle, sitting up, laughing out, eating lots of solid food (so far she hates anything that is a green vegetable), and seems to be adjusting to me going back to work. My biggest struggle with her has been the fact that she is a very shy baby. Who would have EVER thought in a million years, that I would have a shy baby? Certainly not me! Camille cracks everyone up, because if she is meeting you for the first time (or even the 10th)--she will stare a hole through you, and if you are REALLY lucky, she will give you a small smile. Now, if you are covered in fur and bark--she will laugh, giggle, squeal and try to pull your hair out. Callie is her true love. Thank goodness, Callie loves her too, and wants to lick her all over (which Andy hates, I allow it a little bit--but don't tell him:)). I count my blessings every day that that is my biggest struggle--because it could always be something so much worse. And most of the time I secretly love that she only wants me sometimes, because I know that will not always be the case. Hope you are all well, and a BIG shout out to all my working mamas out there. Let's be honest, though, most of you working mamas don't have time to read my blog--am I right?

13 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad life is going well! I'm happy she and Callie are BFFs. =) And I love the Dawg outfit- too cute.

Addie said...

Hey Bethany! I can't believe it, this blog popped up randomly and it was you! Camille is absolutely adorable! You guys are super blessed! Congratulations!!!

Ankit kumar said...

Its really very heart touching...the kind of affection and love u r in with ur sweet ANGEL....God Bless Her...mam one request, give some more time to care her, so that u could capture her wonderful moments in extenso...I am passing my love to her...........

Lindsay said...

we need a new update!!

Unknown said...

Cute girl!

Tastiman said...

I love the suggestion about writing to build a community. I really enjoy sharing the interesting and engaging blogs I discover... it's the "web" in web-logging, and making those connections is gratifying and good.
Boot Dryers

rsctt603 said...

it grows exponentially by child


http;//wayfarersquest-rsctt.blogspot.com

A Project for Teen Mums said...

What an amazing blog!
Vist our new blog
aprojectforteenmums.blogspot.com
Don't be afraid to comment and share!
Love you <3

The Tiny Twins said...

What a cutie! Love your blog!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a lovely child. She'll grow healthy and charming. Keep blooming both of you! :)

Unknown said...


Ugg Boots Outlet is Now Developing Clearance Activities. It’s the Only One Where You Can Get the Cheapest Ugg Boots With Real Stuff. Cheap
ugg boots sale. Welcome http://uggbootsclearance.bestluxurysales.com/ .

Anonymous said...

ΤΟ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ ΤΗΣ ΤΕΤΑΡΤΗΣ 4/12/2013 ΤΟΥ ΕΙΔΙΚΟΥ γυμνασιου επαγγελματικου ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟΥ ΣΤΟ ΑΙΓΑΛΕΩ
Α2
1 ΩΡΑ ΧΡΗΣΗ Η/Υ
2 ΩΡΑ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ
3 ΩΡΑ ΛΟΓΟΤΕΧΝΙΑ
4 ΩΡΑ ΓΥΜΝΑΣΤΙΚΗ
5 ΩΡΑ ΘΡΗΣΚΕΥΤΙΚΑ
6 ΩΡΑ ΓΕΩΓΡΑΦΙΑ

maydavid said...

thanks for the great information. this post is very useful for us. it helps me alots of time.
free shipping